- Please preview each game trailer below. We always like to make sure that parents approve before kids play! If you feel a game doesn’t suit your child, let us know in your feedback.
- If you are ok with your child testing the game, please follow our instructions below about how to download and test the games. Please play the games for 20 mins.
- Please submit your feedback here https://forms.gle/nqRLXbB7ptdk64Lq6 by Monday, Oct 21st, 2019
Alphabear: Words Across Time! is available on IOS and on Android. Both IOS and Android versions are FREE to test
The following detailed steps will hopefully work for you, but if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s everything that you will need to test Alphabear: Words Across Time
You will need:
- Either: an Android tablet or device
- OR An iPhone or iPad (preferably an iPhone 6 and up) –
- You will need to download the following game:
- “Alphabear: Words Across Time ” by Spry Fox LLC (iOS / Android)
- You should be able to access this game through your device by going into the app store and searching for the game.
Alphabear: Words Across Time is an English Word Puzzle Game
In Alphabear: Words Across Time, you spell words by selecting letters on a grid. When you use letters that are adjacent to each other, bears appear! The more letters you use, the bigger the bear gets, and the more points you earn. When your score is high enough, you’ll also win a bear for your permanent collection. These bears can be used as powerups in future games- They increase the points you earn, extend your timer, increase or decrease the frequency with which letters appear on the game board, and more. A smart dictionary and other new features make Alphabear 2 a great way to improve your English and have fun while doing it
We ask that you play MicRogue for at least 20 min, and then fill out the feedback form here: