How Mightier Helps Your Child
Lower Parent Stress
Decrease Oppositional Behaviors
Develop Awareness: See how the games react to changes in heart rate in real-time. Discover how heart rate changes with emotions.
Build Skill: Learn new skills, like deep breathing. Practice using skills to stay in control when the games get hard.
Overcome Challenges: Build emotional ‘muscle memory’ to respond to increasing challenges.
"Mightier has had such a positive impact. My daughter is already telling me that she’s doing deep breathing to help calm herself down. Before, she would go from 0-100, get frustrated and say “I can’t do it!”. Now she is making the connections we wanted her to make and is learning how to manage her emotions."
“My son is starting to do real life translation and this is huge for us! Apparently it took controlling his heart rate through the games to go from resisting to incorporating new skills to regulate his emotions. This is what we have been missing for the past 7 years and I couldn’t be happier about what Neuromotion has done for our family."
"We just had a HUGE victory due to Mightier! Homework has always been a big source of anxiety for my son. Last night he had a particularly difficult math assignment that a few months ago would have resulted in tears and tantrums. But this time he was able to work through his emotions by stopping himself, taking a few deep breaths and trying again - no tears, no tantrums. This rarely happens! Even cooler is that he was proud of himself. While this might sound like a minor success to others, it is a win worth celebrating for our family!"
- Explore our growing library of games.
- Take on game missions to build skills and earn rewards.
- Make time for just 45 minutes a week. Wherever you are, whenever you can
- Use Mightier game language to talk about emotions as a family
- Celebrate small success in the games and life
- See their heart rate change through their in-game gauge
- Understand how their emotions impact their in-game success
- Personalize your program with six coaching calls
- Join your private Mightier online parent community
- Complete deep breathing exercises
- Develop calming strategies
- Practice new skills in game to 'stay cool' and advance
- Visit your dashboard to see your child's progress
- Track new skills and improvements in heart rate control
- Learn to bring their heart rates down faster
- Face different ‘inhibitors’ in the games
- Unlock more difficult games and levels
- Share experiences and try new ideas
- Learn more about emotional regulation
- 3-month Foundation Program
- All your kids have access (same price)
- 1 Mighty Band heart rate monitor
- Mightier app access
- Your Coach. 6 coaching calls with a certified therapist
- Your Plan. A personalized plan developed with your coach
- Your Tools. Online dashboard and private parent community