Mightier uses the power of bioresponsive games to help kids 6-14 build and practice calming skills to meet real-world challenges.
How Mightier Works
Our program was developed and tested at Boston Children's Hospital and Harvard Medical School to give kids a safe place to practice emotional control, develop coping skills, and build the muscle memory they need to help them respond to life's challenges.
Kids learn best
Our bioresponsive video games are a fun way for kids to practice and learn emotional control through the power of play. Kids wear a Mighty Band heart rate monitor as they play that controls the level of difficulty in the games. As heart rates go up, the games get harder to play. The more kids learn to stay cool, the more they succeed.
you can trust
We match families with Masters level clinicians who help them navigate their journey with Mightier. Mightier Coaches become part of your team supporting kids’ progress and development. Count on your coach as a sounding board and resource for tools, information and an expert, outside perspective.
Mightier Foundation Program
Everything you need to get started
- Mighty Band heart rate monitor
- Mightier app and game library*
- Expert support from our team of professional clinicians
- Access to our private parent community
- Online hub to track your child's progress
- Program access for the whole family
- Free Shipping (US and Canada)
* Mightier game library requires download of our app from iTunes for iPhone or iPad, and Google Play for Android. See compatibility.